top of page

There are some Documents Required for Incorporating a Singapore Company.


The Beaufort Company Registration Process is Simple and Beaufort makes Incorporation a Breeze.

  • Shareholders and Directors - Identification and Proof Documents
  • Nominee Director Service - Reference Letter and Form
  • Employment Pass (EP) - Checklist and Form
  • Depedent Pass (DP) - Checklist

Identification and Proof Documents

Singapore Resident Shareholder and Director:


  • Copy of Singapore IC

  • Copy of Employment Pass/Dependant Pass

Singapore Non-resident Shareholder and Director:


  • Copy of passport; and

  • Copy of residential address proof such as a recent utility bill, residential phone bill, tax bill, cable TV bill or bank statements


If a Shareholder is a Corporate Entity:


  • Copy of the certificate of registration; and

  • Current extract of company particulars from Registrar of Companies; and

  • Copy of the constitution of the company; and

  • A board resolution approving the incorporation of the Singapore company and the proposed shareholding


Reference Letter and Form


Checklist for Employment Pass (EP) Application

  • Copy of Passport ( Passport must have a validity of more than 6 months )

  • Copy of highest educational certificate ( including mark sheet )

  • Copy of specialist / other professional certificates ( if any )


Please complete our Beaufort Singapore Employment Pass application form.


Note that officially endorsed translated versions must be provided for any non-English documents.


Checklist for Dependent Pass (DP) Application

If you intend to apply for passes for your dependant(s), we will require the following documents.


  • Copy of Passport

  • Copy of Marriage Certificate ( Spouse )

  • Copy of Birth Certificate ( Child )

  • Copy of highest education certificate ( for spouse and/or child )

  • If child is legally adopted, copy of the child’s official adoption documents

  • Copy of custodial letter of the child ( If the child is step-child )


Please note the following:

All official documents must be in English or officially translated into English. If you have trouble getting the non-English documents translated, we can assist you to do the same for a fee.


If you are overseas, you can email or post us the photocopies of the official documents. Upon receiving the required documents and payment, we will prepare the incorporation documents to be duly signed either in Singapore before us or overseas before Notary Public or at the Singapore Embassy.

bottom of page