top of page

Employment Pass or EntrePass work pass holders are eligible to apply for Dependent Pass visa for their Spouse and unmarried children below 21 years age.


Our services include:

  • Dependant Pass (DP) Application Processing
  • On line filing for faster results
  • Status tracking with Ministry of Manpower
  • Follow Up Liaising with authorities in case of any clarifications required

Please note the following:

All official documents must be in English or officially translated into English. If you have trouble getting the non-English documents translated, we can assist you to do the same for a fee.


If you are overseas, you can email or post us the photocopies of the official documents. Upon receiving the required documents and payment, we will prepare the incorporation documents to be duly signed either in Singapore before us or overseas before Notary Public or at the Singapore Embassy.

bottom of page